Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Starting an experiment

Last night I ran across someone making a joke post with an image attached which was nothing more than a solid black rectangle. The comments (d)evolved into additional jokes about how it was really a new AAA game with all black textures and what was being shown was an in-game screenshot of it in action.

This got the wheels in my head spinning and I thought, well, why not make an actual game that was all black? And so, I am starting the development of a small game for android devices which features all black textures as an experiment to see how playable, and how many people play such a game.

Now, this may sound completely absurd I know, but I think it will be fun, and educational. So if you care to learn more. Stick around. I will be posting more about this experiment and it's development over the next few days/weeks that it takes to bring this game to market.

No comments:

Post a Comment