Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Losing Track of Time

I wanted to maintain a steady minimum of one update a day. Midnight got here way too quickly today for me, so this post is a little late.

I have been working with a new small start-up to get their online presence created, and to help them to create their brand. Still lots more to do, but that is where my day went. Well, aside from being a husband and father...

In other news, I figured out how to record my desktop audio while recording my screencast/live streaming. However a side effect is that the video now has very noticeable artifacts. So until I can figure out how to resolve that little problem, I will be producing silent videos. If you know how to solve the problem, please do tell.

I'm using Libav's avconv command-line tool for recording my videos on Ubuntu linux. I am open to any suggestions other than use a different OS. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment