Saturday, February 28, 2015

More to Life than you see at first glance.

I've been playing Fantasy Life for the 3DS (Nintendo's great little mobile gaming platform for those that have been living under a rock) and I absolutely am addicted to the game. I play for anywhere from 10 minutes to a few hours every day or every other day. Finding the time to play isn't too hard. I usually play on man's favorite throne, or just before bed, or sometimes just while hanging out in the living room with my family. Anyway, the game is great.

I've beaten the main story of the game and there is still so much more to do. The replay-ability is insane. I'll not write any spoilers here for anyone who may be playing the game at this time. I will say that there are side-quests that you will get early on that you cannot complete until after you beat the game, and even later. I'm a pretty high level, and have done a lot of grinding, and there are still over 500 monsters that I cannot even put a dent into with my best weaponry.

I highly recommend that you give the game a try if you have a 3DS, and if not, then go get one and get Fantasy Life, because it's a great game with a lot to do, and a lot to enjoy. Everything from the graphics to the music, the story, the gameplay mechanics, the balancing. It's all there. I'm thoroughly impressed by this title, and there are very few games I've played which are able to come close to the fun factor which can be found here.

In other news, I realized that my version of Unity was not up to date compared to my wife's version; so I downloaded the latest build last night before bed. Time to go install it and get back to Flip16.

No comments:

Post a Comment