Saturday, March 7, 2015

Pyxel Edit

I purchased PyxelEdit today and I'm watching the tutorials to get up to speed with the software quickly.

Meet puff, the not-so-friendly dragon!
I spent maybe a minute or two at the most doodling this. It's not for anything, I was merely trying out how the control is. I use a mouse, so the amount of lag between my hand movement and the pixels that are drawn are something I need to train a bit with.

The crazy tiled pattern in the background was me playing with the color replacer tool. I've only spent about 30 minutes with PyxelEdit so far, but I am quite impressed with the software. It's well worth the money ($9 USD at the time of this writing) and is available here.

I had planned to work on Pitch some more today, but I had a couple freelance jobs come up, so that takes priority. Gotta pay them bills somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment